Business Development Executive
We are a fast-growing, market-leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester who provides a range of services to help our clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data. To sustain our excellent growth, we have a new and exciting role for a Business Development Executive to support our growing sales team.
The role is to helpexceed sales target through a combination of sales initiatives including generating and qualifying leads, sales prospect calling, sourcing and developing client referrals, and cross selling to existing clients. You will be supported by a range of proactive marketing initiatives that drive a significant number of incoming sales leads to Data8 and an excellent Technical Team who deliver pre and post-sales support as required.
Ideally, you will have a sales background, with a proven track record of hitting targets. Experience in the Data Industry is not essential as extensive training for our range of services will be provided.
- Meet all agreed financial targets
- Achieve all non-financial metrics that are set, including but not limited to the number of outbound calls, client visits, quotes, proposals, and self-source leads
- Carry out sales prospect calls to generate new leads
- Self-source appropriate leads to contact through your own research
- Source and develop client referrals
- Schedule sales activity and prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Negotiate with clients to ensure the highest profit margin possible is achieved on each order
- Follow up on all incoming leads in line with the company procedures
- Increase the contact surface within accounts to minimise risk & increase potential spending
- Attend face to face meetings and exhibitions when required
- Provide accurate forecasting
- Communicate relevant competitor information which could impact Data8
- Advise of potential issues which may impact your personal sales performance
What we offer
- Convenient location in Ellesmere Port, Chester, Cheshire (Near Cheshire Oaks)
- Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE of £40,000, uncapped commission structure
- Holidays: 23 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays, plus an additional day for each year of service and your birthday provided as an extra days holiday following 1 years continuous employment
- Generous company pension scheme
- Employee benefits include Perkbox Employee Scheme
- Free parking next to the office
- Relaxed dress code
- Opportunity to join an innovative, growing company with a positive working environment
Please send your CV and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com if you are interested in the role.
The number of returned mail reduced by 28% as a result of the integrated reference to the goneaway fileBusiness Strategy Manager, Brookson Ltd