Business Development Manager
We are a fast growing, market leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester who provides a range of services to help our clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data. To sustain our excellent growth, we have new vacancies for Business Development Managers, an exciting opportunity within our established and expanding New Business Team.
The role is to exceed sales target through a combination of sales initiatives including generating and qualifying leads, sales prospect calling, sourcing and developing client referrals, and cross selling to existing clients. You will be supported by a range of proactive marketing initiatives that drive a significant number of incoming sales leads to Data8 and an excellent Technical Team who deliver pre and post-sales support as required.
Ideally, you will have a sales background, with a proven track record of hitting targets. Experience in the Data Industry is not essential as extensive training for our range of services will be provided.
- Meet all agreed financial targets
- Achieve all non-financial metrics that are set, including but not limited to the number of outbound calls, client visits, quotes, proposals, and self-source leads
- Carry out sales prospect calls to generate new leads
- Self-source appropriate leads to contact through your own research
- Source and develop client referrals
- Schedule sales activity and prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Negotiate with clients to ensure the highest profit margin possible is achieved on each order
- Follow up on all incoming leads in line with the company procedures
- Increase the contact surface within accounts to minimise risk & increase potential spending
- Attend face to face meetings and exhibitions when required
- Provide accurate forecasting
- Communicate relevant competitor information which could impact Data8
- Advise of potential issues which may impact your personal sales performance
What we offer
- Convenient location in Ellesmere Port, Chester, Cheshire (Near Cheshire Oaks)
- Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE of £40,000, uncapped commission structure
- Holidays: 23 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays, plus an additional day for each year of service and your birthday provided as an extra days holiday following 1 years continuous employment
- Generous company pension scheme
- Employee benefits include Perkbox Employee Scheme
- Free parking next to the office
- Relaxed dress code
- Opportunity to join an innovative, growing company with a positive working environment
Please send your CV and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role.