There is an exciting opportunity for a developer to join a fast growing, market leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester.
As a junior software developer, you will help provide range of services to help clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data. Their technical team are passionate about their work and this comes across in the working environment. They maintain a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and have the top of the range tools and software to help you get the best results from your projects.
The role will look throughout the systems at Data8 and will include building and developing API’s, building and developing complete products and assisting clients in building their own integrations.
The essential skills for the developer we’re looking for include any experience of the following (but not all):
HTML & CSS
The following skills are highly desirable but not required:
What we offer
- Work from Data8’s office in a convenient location near Chester.
- Starting off you will be eligible for 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off after 12 months’ continuous service
- An additional day’s leave for every work anniversary (capped at 29 days)
- Enjoy generous retail, healthcare, and tech discounts as a member of Perkbox Employee Reward Scheme
- Training budget to support your ongoing career development
If you are a Software Developer looking for your first commercial role, or have 2-3 years’ experience looking for a new challenge, please get in touch. This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer you the chance to develop your technical skillset in a dynamic environment and will also offer you career progression opportunities
Please send your CV and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role.