About Data8 Ltd
A fast growing data management company based near Chester, Data8 offers a range of solutions to improve organisations’ data quality including data cleansing, real-time validation, and data supply. As part of our growth and ongoing investment, we now have a requirement for a Marketing Executive to help support Data8’s Marketing Division.
To assist in the implementation of marketing strategies that will drive the development of the company. As an integral member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing activity supports the Data8 brand and delivering effective campaigns.
- Support all divisions of the company with the production and implementation of marketing collateral
- Facilitate compelling marketing campaigns across multiple channels incorporating a wide range of products and services
- Contribute regular updates to Data8’s website & social marketing sites with news, content and promotional offers
- Coordinate various activities for online and offline events including tradeshows, webinars, etc.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing on Data8 brand promotion and public relations.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports for marketing meetings
- Conduct research and report on external business opportunities. Identify areas for exploitation and growth
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in Marketing
- Go- getter attitude with ability to multitask and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Goals driven and well organised individual that can execute plans to reach department and individual goals
- Prior experience in marketing or communications role preferred
- Team player - Can work well as part of a team.
If you are interested, please send your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire (Near Cheshire Oaks)
Hours : Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30
Pay: Depending on experience.
Holidays: 23 days per annum + birthdays