Senior Office Manager / Sales Support
Data8 are a fast growing Data Quality Solutions company, providing services to help our clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data. Data8 have evolved to help businesses solve their complex data challenges and enhance marketing ROI. We have grown our company by 30% for the last two years and now to sustain our excellent growth and we have a vacancy for a Senior Office Manager/Sales Support person to join our ambitious team.
As an experienced Office Manager your mission will be to ensure that the office runs smoothly and support functions are carried out quickly and efficiently.
We are looking for a commercially savvy support person who can use their experience and knowledge to deliver a first class service to our customers and staff.
You will therefore possess an excellent work ethic, a proactive approach, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Attention to detail throughout your work is essential with written and verbal communication skills well developed to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
What we offer
- Work from Data8’s office in a convenient location near Chester.
- Starting off you will be eligible for 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off after 12 months’ continuous service
- An additional day’s leave for every work anniversary (capped at 29 days)
- For your efforts, we would be looking to offer a competitive salary package starting from £25k - £30k per annum (depending on experience)
- Pension contributions matched to 3%
- Company bonus scheme (if we meet our sales targets)
- Enjoy generous retail, healthcare, and tech discounts as a member of Perkbox Employee Reward Scheme
- Training budget to support your ongoing career development
Human Resource Admin Support: First point of call for any HR related issues.
Using the company HR software to schedule and manage resources. Organising and maintaining personnel records.
- Using the CRM database
- Sales & Marketing team co-ordination
- Project co-ordination in support of marketing
- Sales lead management
- Document / SharePoint management
- Sales Reports and Reporting
- Tender and RFI responses
- Minute taking of sales meetings
- Support Marketing function with communications and documentation
Administration Support: Assist the Directors and Board when needed with projects and support. Including ISO 27001 support.
You will have:
- At least 5 years experience of working in a sales support capacity or senior administration role.
- Proven track record in managing your own time, working largely unsupervised and delivering to deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel and ideally MS PowerPoint.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of running a small office
- Experience using Dynamics 365
- Confident working with others and IT systems
Please send your CV and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com if you are interested in the role.