About Data8 Ltd
A fast growing data management company based near Chester, Data8 offers a range of solutions to improve organisations’ data quality including data cleansing, real-time validation, and data supply. As part of our growth and ongoing investment, we now have a requirement for an SEO/SEM Specialist to help support Data8’s Marketing Divison.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with other marketing and product teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics and Adword; Experience with other tools a plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS in digital marketing or other related field
If you are interested, please send your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire (Near Cheshire Oaks)
Hours : Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30
Pay: Depending on experience.
Holidays: 23 days per annum