Validate bank account details before they are saved in your database. (WooCommerce not supported)
- Reduce fraud risk - By verifying all account details before they're entered onto your system you can reduce the risk of capturing incorrect data and avoid erroneous payments.
- Avoid failed payments - Think of failed payments as lost customers. Validation at point of entry ensures faster, successful payments first time round, reducing payment errors and increasing conversions.
- Real-time validation - Prevents a form from submitting if the entered data is invalid. This ensures that only correct, accurate data enters your database.
- Authoritative - uses official real-time network information and authoritative databases
- Improved customer experience - Eliminating failed payments allows you to provide your customers with faster, hassle-free checkouts and deliver the required products and services without delays or disruption
- Avoid unnecessary costs - Save your business time and money by removing any unnecessary administration fees, bank charges and other operational costs incurred by re-processing failed payments.
Install the plugin via the WordPress Marketplace, link to the download page can be found below.