Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data8 Data Tools - Installation
Downloading the Data8 Solution Package
To add a Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Solution to extend the functionalitiy of your CRM with Data8's solutions you first need to download our Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Solution Package.
|Solution||On Premise||Online Manual|
|Business Insight||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Postcode Lookup||Contact Us||Download|
If you are using a version of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM ealier than 2011 please upgrade to the latest version.
NOTE: The below instruction are for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2016 but should only be minor differences to the previous versions
Import Solution Package into your CRM
To import the new solution into your CRM (install it):
- Open your version of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and login with an System Administrators account (or one with permissions to import solution packages and set them up)
- Go to Settings > Solutions and click “Import”
- Click on the "Import" button on the top left of the new page and in the new window click the "Browse" button
- In the new pop-up "File Upload" window locate the ZIP file you downloaded at the start of this guide and select it and click "Open" to close the "File Upload" window.
- You should now be back in the "Import Solution" window. Click the "Next" button.
- In the new window click "Next" again (you can also click "View solution package details" to view what the package contains for info).
- Finally in the last window click "Import"
- Wait for the import to complete. Onces it's done check though the log window (and/or downlod the logs with the "Download Log File" button) and then click closed.