Represents the contact details of a person to get the country from.
- The Address field should contain all the address lines for the customer excluding the postcode.
- The Postcode field should contain the postal/zip code for the customer. If the postcode is not currently held in a separate field, it can be included in the address lines but the services provides a more accurate result when it is provided separately.
- The Country field should contain any currently assumed country name or code.
- The EmailAddresses field should contain a list of all available email addresses for the customer.
- The TelephoneNumbers field should contain a list of all available telephone numbers for the customer, including the international dialling code where available.
- The IPAddress field should contain the IP address from which the person is connecting, if available.
View all Country Detection Methods