There are a number of different licences which can control how you are allowed to use the geocoding service. Which one of these depends on how you intend to use the service. Please contact your Data8 account manager for details and to arrange to set up the appropriate licence. If you want to use the service in different situations, you can arrange to have various different licences set up on your account at the same time.
Each of the geocoding methods has a
licence parameter, which you must supply to indicate which type of licence you wish to use. This must be one of the types of licence which has been enabled on your account.
The available types of licence are:
- WebServer. You have unlimited access to the service from a single public web server.
- WebClick. You have pay-per-click access to the service from a public web server environment.
- InternalUser. You have unlimited access to the service from your internal business systems from a single end-user device.
- InternalServer. You have unlimited access to the service from your internal business systems from an unlimited number of end-user devices.
- SmallUser. You have up to 1000 uses of the service per year from your internal business systems from a single end-user device.
- Lookup. You have pay-per-click access to the service for a publically available geocoding service.
In order to find out which licence is the most appropriate for you, please contact your account manager on 0151 355 4555 who will be happy to help.