Validating Email Addresses
Did you know, of the over 178 million domain names on the Internet, only 71 million (40%) are actually live? Avoid bogus email addresses being entered incorrectly with our real-time email validation web service which identifies and corrects errors in both the username and domain parts of the address.
Email Address verification can be incorporated in:
- Your businesses websites as an auto fill web service
- CRM API integration (Sage, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics)
- Shopping cart solutions API integration (Magento, Opencart and Prestashop).
Our services can be installed and integrated into your systems in minutes.
Our Email address validation software can also be used in conjunction with our suite of data validation web services including phone validation, address validation, bank validation and identity validation, allowing you to capture and verify a comprehensive profile of a customer or prospect.
- Comprehensive email checking
- As little as a few pence. Flexible licencing options available
- Ready-made ASP.NET validator controls, start using in minutes
- Easy to install APIs into websites, CRM systems and shopping cart solutions
Verifying email addresses
Most traditional methods of validating email addresses only check that it looks like an email address, i.e. has a ‘@’ in the middle with some valid characters on either side. Our realtime email verification solution goes much further:
- Checks that the email domain exists and can accept messages
- Checks that the domain will accept messages for the individual mailbox
- Suggests corrections for misspelt domain names
- Suggests corrections for misspelt user names
- Identifies email addresses as personal, generic, free etc
If you are an ASP.NET developer you can use our ready-made ASP.NET validator controls to use this service as a standard ASP.NET validator.