The B2B Lead Capture Application provides data which can be used to streamline the sales process. Information such as credit limit and rating, estimated number of employees and SIC code, enables key prospects to be targeted at the point of capture.
The application allows access to over 35 fields of information on a company, for example:
- Contact details,
- Trading address,
- Financial information,
- Business size,
All that’s needed is the business’ email address or company registration number entered in the lead generation form. With this minimal information, the in-depth business profile is created and automatically stored in CRM, providing the business with easy access to valuable information.
How does it benefit?
- Key data provides the ability to segment and create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Accurate communication saves time but also increases revenue.
- The increased amount of information in CRM also allows for detailed reporting, providing marketers with greater insight upon which they can make more strategic decisions.
- Streamlined sales process.
- This data enables the quick and effective prioritisation of leads and allows for poor quality leads to be discarded at point of capture.