Corporate Telephone Preference Service
- Safeguard your corporate reputation by avoiding bad publicity
- Avoid possible fines
- Secure system with hosted data
Check a number is registered with CTPS before making a call
The Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS) checks in real-time if a number is registered with the CTPS, allowing you to screen against the CTPS before placing a phone call.
You can also check a number at the point you obtain it from a customer, allowing you to gain overriding permission while you still have contact with the customer.
- Real-time CTPS screening
- Supports multiple numbers – find the first callable number
- Over 1.3 million numbers updated daily
- Flexible pay as you go pricing